Advice Line Radio Program - CD
Air-date May 2, 2008
Host: Roy Masters
- Overcoming self-doubt and depression by lending yourself to the purpose for which you were created.
- Psychosis: caller relates how he was finally able to overcome years of abuse of the mental health system.
- How to properly confront a smiling bully; how passive aggressive people gain the advantage.
- Finding the magic that makes you stronger then the strongest bully.
- A strong guy with social anxiety disorder; the difference between being self-aware and self-conscience.