Advice Line Radio Program.
Broadcast Date - 3/26/2013
Hour 1 K7289 (LIVE)
Roy read from the newest edition of his magazine, "New Insights".
- Silvester asks, "How do I find my true purpose?"
- Richard says, "I can't seem to grow."
Hour 1 K7290 (LIVE)
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed the dangers of deep sleep.
- Linda asks, "How do I stop worrying about my husband?"
- Dianne thinks people are laughing at her.
- Charles has questions about the Meditation Exercise.
- Darryl asks Roy, "Do you ever worry?"
This MP3 audio is 2 hours long and approximately 40Mb in size. The download time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - 2-3 hours, DSL/Cable - 3 to 10 minutes. - A download is a computer file or set of files which is designed to be transferred over the internet to an individual user. Your download link will be in your email receipt, about half way down.