Advice Line Radio Program. Host - Roy Masters
Broadcast Date - 12/17/12
Hour 1 - K7176 (LIVE)
Roy discussed the difference between faith and trust.
Hour 2 - K7177 (LIVE)
- Joe, who is a new listener, has had bullies get the best of him.
- Dan is having problems with bad habits.
- Sylvester asks, "How can I respond to stress without reacting?"
- Cybil is concerned about her high blood pressure.
- Louise wants to be free from a bad spirit.
- Sheri is addicted to gambling.
- Bruce asks, "How do I deal with my monkey brain?"
- Laura asks Roy, "How can I help my granddaughter?"
- Shannon remembers his fear as a child.
MP3 audio is 2 hours long and approximately 40Mb in size. The download
time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - 2-3
hours, DSL/Cable - 3 to 10 minutes. - A download is a computer file
or set of files which is designed to be transferred over the internet to
an individual user. Your download link will be in your email receipt,
about half way down.