Advice Line Radio Program.
Broadcast Date - 12/03/12
Hour 1 - K7161 (LIVE)Host: Roy MastersRoy discussed violent man/woman relationships
Hour 2 - K7028 (REFEED)
- Slade confronted his mother about her abuse.
- Tom has an addiction to pornography.
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed why we are losing ground in America.
- Sean was sexually abused by his sisters and mother as a boy and talks to Roy about it.
- Andrea calls in to talk to Roy about how the black community is rejecting her for being a conservative.
- Andrea, who is 22 years old, is indecisive and cannot stop resenting her parents.
- Francis is a writer and has lost his focus.
MP3 audio is 2 hours long and approximately 40Mb in size. The download
time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - 2-3
hours, DSL/Cable - 3 to 10 minutes. - A download is a computer file or
set of files which is designed to be transferred over the internet to an
individual user. Your download link will be in your email receipt,
about half way down.