Advice Line Radio Program.
Broadcast Date - 8/17/12
Hour 1 (K7048)
- Roy discussed right and wrong PTSD therapies.
- Bill has comments on the Sean Hannity PTSD group referred to by Roy in the program.
- Ursula is a new listener who agrees with Roy and asks "Help me with my overeating".
Hour 2 (K7049)
- Roy did the meditation with Ruth.
- Ursula is a new listener who agrees with Roy and asks "Help me with my overeating" (cont'd from Hour 1)
- Ruth is a new meditator with questions and fear issues.
- Flore's family is antagonistic towards her. She asks "What do I do?"
- Scott called to say "Thank you".
This MP3 audio is 2 hours long and approximately 40Mb in size. The download time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - 2-3 hours, DSL/Cable - 3 to 10 minutes. - A download is a computer file or set of files which is designed to be transferred over the internet to an individual user. Your download link will be in your email receipt, about half way down.