Advice Line Radio Program. Host - Roy Masters
Broadcast Date - 6/14/12
Hour 1 (K6968) -Calls -
- Victoria uses food to reduce her anxiety.
Hour 2 (K6969) -
- Christiano is an overweight baker who is not sure if he has a problem with food.
- Roy discussed the different forms of nobility.
- Jen - a new listener - is calling in to comment on "How To Conquer Negative Emotions".
- Susan says "I am angry and over-eating" and asks "Is there a connection"?
- Tom's wife wants sex and he does not. He asks "What do I do?"
- Susie comments she is stuck with her problems. She says "The more I see the more I am paralyzed." and asks "How do I move forward?"
MP3 audio is 2 hours long and approximately 40Mb in size. The download
time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - 2-3
hours, DSL/Cable - 3 to 10 minutes. - A download is a computer file
or set of files which is designed to be transferred over the internet to
an individual user. Your download link will be in your email receipt,
about half way down.