|Advice Line Radio Program with Roy Masters
A Special Discussion On Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Co-hosts: Roy Masters & David Masters
- Original Airdate - Sept 12th, 2007
- Introduction And Discussion - "PTSD -Everybody has it".
- PTSD - Dealing with the indignation/trauma of mother
- Alienating people and burning bridges. A fear of being loved
- Falling into the comfort zone
- Shining a light on the non-real self
- A question on possession and exorcism
- Call on Bipolar Disorder
- Extremes of happiness and depression
- A positive drive that comes from anger
- A perfectionist perfecting an imperfection
This MP3 audio is 3 hours long and approximately 62Mb in size. The download time will vary depending on your internet connection: Dial-up - to 3-5 hours DSL/Cable - 15 to 40 minutes.
- Has been practicing "Be Still and Know" for two months with great benefit
- Question on "Be Still and Know"
- Testimonial for "Be Still and Know"
- Appalled by "external religion"
- Being in the world but not of it
- Question about "The Secret Power of Words"
- "Adam and Eve, and the spirit of paradise lost"
To confirm airdate, please refer to the Advice Line Archives Page http://www.fhu.com/advicelinearchives.html