|The best calls from Roy's radio program from
February to April 2014
- Joelle's elderly mother is angry at her for protecting her.
- Johnny, an Army Vet, is searching for the right way to have friends.
- Keith has learned much after getting in hot water at work.
- Andrew is 23 and doing much better after listening to Roy.
- Gloria raised 4 boys on her own.
- Jim says, "Hypnotic States of America is a great book!"
- Jay's mother-in-law is an angry alcoholic.
- Nick has anxiety since he was a kid.
- Tanner is 18 and feels video games are like drugs to kids.
- Fred has a good personality but is afraid to speak to audiences.